Thursday, January 29, 2015

Studio Calico Cirque.

   So as you know by now I am a subscriber to Studio Calico. I love their monthly kits and how each time there is always something new! It's Happy Mail right at your door monthly. This month's kit is called Cirque! I love the hints of pink and gold. The embellishments in this kit are to die for! This months kits are featuring embellishments from Hello Forever Paper Co and Dear Lizzy.  I can't wait to get my kit in the mail!

Studio Calico scrapbooking main kit

 
Studio Calico High Wire

This is one of the add-on kits High Wire

Studio Calico Roman Ladder
 
This is another add-on, Roman Ladder! I love this one! I am in love with all the Gold! These are just some of the few amazing kits and add-ons for this months kit! So head on over to Studio Calico and check out there latest kits here. Or click down below!
Cirque
 
 
Happy Thursday!
Claudia ~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment