Monday, January 12, 2015

Studio Calico Love.

  
This is where my paper crafting skills come from. It is where I find inspiration daily to scrapbook. Studio Calico is just a creative place to be a part of and I encourage you to check it out for yourself! Their amazing monthly kits keep you wanting to scrapbook even more and the creative team members are such an inspiration!


This is their newest addition Seven Paper. I also recommend you check this out! I love these kits and my favorite kit is the Amelia with the black and gold binder! I am in love! So go and check Studio Calico out! Inspiration Delivered monthly to your door.

Check out there latest kits by clicking down below or by clicking here.
 
http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/far-far-away 



Happy Monday,

Claudia~

No comments:

Post a Comment