Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Studio Calico's Galileo Reveal Day.

Hello! I am here today to share the kits for June's Studio Calico's kit, Galileo. I love this month's color scheme! It screams summer, and I know I am ready for warm weather and great times with friends. Also traveling this summer to a couple of places which I am excited about! So here are the pictures of some of the main kits and add-ons for this coming month.

Galileo Main kit

Project Life main kit

Here are the Scrapbook and Project Life main kits! I have to say I think I prefer the Project Life kit over the scrapbooking one!



Here above are the Scrapbook add-ons! Just look at all those colors. Swooning over them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Here are the Project Life add-ons! In love with these kits! Studio Calico does an awesome job of selecting patterned papers and embellishment each month to go with the themes. This is why I love Studio Calico. Click here or below to check out all of June's kits and all the extra goodies they have to offer!

http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/galileo

Happy Wednesday!
Xo Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment