Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Travel Bug.

If you love traveling to new places and love doing things that are not part of your day to day routine, then, like me, you may have a passion for traveling! Or another for this is, Wanderlust. And if you don't get to travel very often (That's me!) then you have a serious case of the travel bug. I know I do! I have ben itching to go somewhere new and eat new things and take pictures of it all. I miss it. I haven't traveled in a very long time. Doing things out of your ordinary routine is healthy and it keep you inspired. For me it does. It keeps me motivated and inspired to do and try new things! I am so excited because I am going to New York City this weekend! This was a very delayed birthday present, but now I am finally going. I can't to explore and eat in the city. I purchased Kelly Purkey's Destination Documented workshop for New York City. This was super helpful for tips around the city and awesome ways to scrapbook all of the pictures I take! I totally recommend this if your a scrap booker, definitely worth the price.



I love all this inspiring quotes on Pinterest! Check out my wanderlust board here. I hope your planning fun travel plans and don't forget to document all of those memories!
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
Xo Claudia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment