Thursday, July 23, 2015

Top Five Bloggers I love!

 It has been way to long since I have written something! EEK! But I am here today to talk about my top five favorite bloggers. These bloggers keep me inspired and give those creative juices to try new recipes, DIY projects, scrapbooking, and interior decorating! These are based off of what I love to create and do.

Lets start with number 5!

In a Creative Bubble.

From her amazing photos to her scrapbook layouts, she absolutely one of my favorite scrap booker's and product designer! Her pictures never cease to bore me and her travel albums make me want to travel even more!

Number 4.

The Pioneer Woman.

For me when I go on here I always go straight to her cooking section! I have a passion for cooking and her recipes are amazing! She is such an authentic writer with her witty comments! Her other sections on her website are pretty cool too. You could spend quite some time on here. :)

Number 3.

Kelly Purkey.

Kelly is one of those travel scrap booker's. It seems like she always goes somewhere and posts pictures on her instagram of amazing food and coffee! Her shop is also one of my favorites! She posts anything from project life to fashion! Which what I love about her blog. And her layouts are amazing and yet so simple! Wanting to travel somewhere? She's got some amazing tips for traveling too!

Number 2.

Dear Lizzy.

Her blog is the cutest lifestyle/DIY blog I have ever seen! And her kiddos are adorable! I love her colorful posts and DIY projects. Her scrapbook layouts are amazing. And her craft line with American crafts is one of my faves :)

 Number 1. (drumroll please!!)

A Beautiful Mess.

It's no secret that this is my fave because it has everything I love all in one blog! From food, blogging, DIY, Décor, and scrapbooking this blog never ceases to inspire me. I love trying new recipes and getting ideas for decorating my room and workspace! This is always my go-to blog inspiration and blogging tips!

I hope this gets you to want to check these blogs out and find inspiration from them as I have!

Happy Thursday!
Xo Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment